Monday, April 26, 2010

The Belly Shots

Oh, not the kind we are laughing about... but here are some great belly growth photos.

Thankfully, I was fairly trim until a week before our 6th month. I had a little bump. Joe thought sometimes I was just pushing my belly out to pretend I looked pregnant. I didn't tell my co-workers until I was 6 months to try to prevent as much unsolicited advice. Perfect timing, as I'm out of the office everyday now with competitions until mid-May... so when I return I'll be huge!
Like it had a timer... on the 6th month, my belly started to pop! I had to make the quick transition out of my fat girl pants and into maternity dresses. Here's our first picture at 6-1/2 months. I wish I could wear tanks and yoga pants everywhere!



These next few photos are at 7 and 7-1/2 months. I'm fearing that I'll have to put the high heels away in a few weeks, as I'm on toting boxes and climbing stairs all day.

I do have to compliment the modern high school student. I have received more offers from teenagers to help hold doors and carry boxes while squeezing through the hallways.

Chivalry is still alive and among our young citizens!






We'll be adding photos of the babe's room soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment